Meet The Legal Team
When corporations from around the country face legal disputes in Alaska, they turn to the law firm of Clapp, Peterson, Tiemessen, Thorsness LLC. Our firm’s lawyers have established themselves as the go-to resources for clients seeking effective and efficient legal solutions.
Our attorneys’ record of success at trial speaks for itself. As a result, our efforts on behalf of our clients in other dispute resolution approaches are taken seriously by opposing parties. We can therefore offer our clients, when appropriate, other effective legal options in addition to trial, these options often being arbitration, mediation and alternative dispute resolution methods. To learn more about how our attorneys can assist you, see their detailed biographies and work histories at the links below.
- Matthew K. Peterson, Of Counsel
- John B. Thorsness, Partner, Anchorage
- Michelle D. Higuchi, Associate, Anchorage
- Kristen J. Thorsness, Associate, Anchorage
- John J. Tiemessen, Managing Member, Fairbanks
- Lisa Hamby-Krynicki, Associate, Fairbanks
- Constance C. Ringstad, Associate, Fairbanks
- Megan E. Edlund, Associate, Fairbanks
- George R. Vrablik, Associate, Fairbanks
- Jeffrey A. Roe, Associate, Fairbanks
Our firm enjoys profession-wide recognition from peers and commentators alike. We have received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating, AV,* and count among our number multiple attorneys who have been selected at various points for inclusion in the Super Lawyers publication.
We represent individuals and businesses facing a wide range of legal challenges. If you are a professional needing assistance with a licensing matter, a business being sued for allegedly defective products or an insurance company looking for representation in Alaska, we invite you to reach out to us to see how we can resolve your concerns.
We Offer Effective Legal Options For Your Business, Call Today
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.